My Parent



A kind parent but discipline
An authoritative parent but set a freedom
A freedom but must have control
A gruff but slow and loving

A good example in life
A friends for a kids
A real parent for the daughters
A teacher in leading

A lovely couple in the family
So proud of them
So much love of them
So much sacrifice have been given

Wanna give them everything I have
Wanna give them anything they want
Wanna make them proud of me
Wanna make them Happy 4EvA

Love You So much Dad-Mom
Thanks for everything You gave me
Thanks for Your sacrifiece for me
Thanks for anything You've done for me

No word I can say here 
You gave me Your everything just 2 make me happy
You've done everything 2 make me glad
You give me your life for me

No one gonna replace You in heart, in my mind
Your mind....
Your tears....
Your sweat....
Your blood....
You gave 2 me
I can't pay it back
But I tried my best to make You glad, happy, proud and smile

I just wanna say.:: THANK YOU ::. for everything
  .: LOVE YOU :.


1 comment: